Pickup/Drop-off: Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Boarding facility hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Pets are boarded at our facility 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Pet owners must provide proof of all of the following requirements being met prior to scheduling a boarding reservation.
- For the protection of your pet and the others in the boarding facility, we require written proof of the following:
• All dogs must be current on Distemper, Hepatitis (Adenovirus), Parvovirus, Bordetella, Parainfluenza and Rabies vaccines.
• All cats must be current on Feline Herpesvirus, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia and Rabies vaccines. We do not accept vaccines done at home for boarding purposes.
• Vaccines must be administered at least one week prior to the time of your reservation. Additionally, pets must have had a physical exam and a negative fecal evaluation within the past year.
- We must be informed when making your reservation if your pet has any medical conditions or behavioral issues.
- Boarding facility hours are Monday through Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Appointments are required for dropping off and picking up your pet.
- The day of drop-off will be charged as one day of boarding. On the day of pick-up, if your pet is picked up before 12:00pm, you will not be charged for that day of boarding. Any pick-up after 12:00pm is considered another day of boarding.
- Payment is due when you pick up your pet. For reservations lasting longer than two weeks, a deposit of half of the total estimated charges is due when the reservation is made.
- If your pet is not on a flea preventive, we may administer one at our discretion to prevent an outbreak in the boarding facility. If fleas or flea dirt are noted, we will treat for fleas topically and/or orally. Furthermore, treatment for tapeworms (which may be transmitted via fleas) may be given. Charges for these treatments will be added to your invoice.
- Appropriate food can be provided for your pet. However, you are strongly encouraged to bring the food that your pet is used to eating. This reduces the chances that your pet will be picky about eating or experience intestinal upset. If your pet requires a special diet, you must supply enough food for the length of your reservation along with an additional supply, in case of emergency.
- Bedding is provided for your pets. If you wish to bring your own bedding and it becomes soiled, we may be able to wash it if time permits and if it fits into a standard-sized washing machine. While we make every effort to keep personal items (bedding, toys, etc.) in their original condition, there is a risk that they may become damaged or lost.
- If you would like for your pet to have a bath, examination, or any other services before going home, please let us know at the time of drop-off.
- We reserve the right to refuse boarding for any pet if we feel it is not in the best interest of the pet, staff or CCVH.